Subject: RE: [Leica] OT!! slumming with a digital point and shoot
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 10:26:43 -0500

Well, Rei, despite the fact that it wasn't shot with $4K+ in Leica
equipment, "Greta in the morning" is, to my eye, one of the best images
you've ever posted. And "Cousins and their Christmas Loot" ain't half
bad. Certainly the Coolpix 2000 is at the low end of the digital
spectrum, and the shutter lag is a real problem, but if, as you suggest,
the this camera is such a pig, I wouldn't be quite as eager to write off
digital as you seem to be. :-)

B. D.