Subject: Re: RE: [Leica] FS Nikonos V and more with prices this time
From: mak@teleport.com
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 14:55:00 -0800 (PST)

- -------Original Message-------
From: Fred Sears <edseas2@shore.net>
Sent: 01/24/03 10:31 AM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

> Mark

I am interested in one of your Nikonos V Body/35 kits and I wanted to know
if it includes a full USA warranty or if its gray?

Many thanks,

Fred Sears

they include a full USA warranty the entire lot was purchased yesterday at a close out from an authorized dealer. Not sure of official transferrability but between the dealer (who has been in business since 1952) and I we will make sure you are taken care of should there be a warranty repair issue.

Thanks  Mark