Subject: [Leica] Digitizing equipment recommendation.
From: "Dale Reed" <dale-reed@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 11:04:28 -0800

More than a few of you are obviously digitizing your photos.

Do you have an digitizer equipment recommendation?  Most of all I want to
digitize some of my 35 mm SCALA and Kodachrome(45 years old...brand spanking
new) slides but I also might want to digitize some prints also.   But *only*
for the web.  Individual files less(generally much less) than 1.0 Mb.  *No*
printing of the digitized photos.

Sorry if this is a rehash of former threads but I subscribe and unsubscribe
to the leica-users only once or twice a week hence do not know what you talk
about most of the time.  Nor do I know where the archives are kept.

Thanks for the advice.   Dale
- ---
$ dale-reed@att.net    Seattle, Washington USA $