Subject: RE: RE: [Leica] Loose Top Plate on M7 (now OT about businesses)
From: Tom.Henson@bakerbotts.com
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 14:41:06 -0600

Update on Leica M7 with loose top plate.

I received a brand new replacement M7 today sent via FedEx priority
overnight at no charge as promised by Henry.

This camera definite looks fine and the top plate is nice and tight. I can't
wait to run some film through it and try it out.

Now if only the weather will cooperate.

Thanks to all of you who took the time to comment on this evidently rare
problem and share your experience with B&H.

I also wanted to commend Henry at B&H for personally following up on this
and Roger Horn at Leica USA who also stood behind the camera for a full
resolution to my problem.

Tom Henson
Freezing in Houston, TX