Subject: [Leica] Motor Drive R External Supply Adapter Question
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 20:45:21 -0700

Leica External Supply Adapter 14323:

I picked up one of these unit's as part of a Motor Drive R package from
another List Member. I've tried to figure out just what it plugs into to
supply external power in place of the 10 AA batteries that are in the
motor drive without much success. Not even the Lager book seems to cover
this. The Motor Drive IB also doesn't say.

Can someone tell me what this unit plugs into on the power supply end?

TIA & Regards,

Greg