Subject: [Leica] Slightly OT--Label printing program for slides?
From: Teresa299@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 14:45:04 EST

I've looked through the archives, but since this is kinda a software
question, things change rapidly.

I'm quickly needing a system and a way to label slides.  I currently keep
slides in archival slide pages, which I label at the top and that works well.
 But my old method of using ink on the slide holder, isn't working mainly
because no one else can read my writing very well.

Is there a decent slide printing template for slides for Macintosh users?  If
so, where does one get labels?

If any mac person has some clues, a system that works for them, software
program recs, URLS, please email me!  Right now I don't have more than 1,000
slides, but the number is increasing, rapidly.

thanks
Kim

Replies: Reply from Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au> (Re: [Leica] Slightly OT--Label printing program for slides?)