Subject: RE: [Leica] Shutter speed setting on M6 Classic
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 09:30:42 -0500

While I think the M5 is a terrific camera, and I like the extended
shutter speed dial, I know that when the camera came out, a number of
PJs specifically complained about that very feature because they found
that the extended dial tended to get knocked about, and the shutter
speed would change, when they were shooting.

B. D.