Subject: Re: [Leica] O.58x observations and questions
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 10:29:27 -0500

John - yes I see your point - we (me) have been talking about two different
possibilities/problems - hard to focus vs. no problems focusing but pics
still out of focus with aperture wide open.  I don't tend to go out with
two cameras - just one and will have to look into this as I do want to be
able to use my 90/2.8 without too much worry on my .58

The situation is much like my talking weight scale at home - I get on and
it says " Hey Bub - one at a time PLEASE"

ernie