Subject: [Leica] Report on My New M7
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 09:46:35 -0600

Well, I went out this cold and bleary weekend and ran my first roll of
film through my new M7. Normally, I shoot only Tri X but I used a 12
exposure roll of Superia 100 and took it to the same day processing
camera store. The results were impressive. Exposure was right on under
various lighting conditions and subject matter. I could not find a black
and white horse to really test it. I was  pleased with auto exposure. I
almost forgot I was using a manual focusing camera. It was real easy,
just compose, focus and shoot. Will now load it with Tri X and see what
it does. Camera functioned perfectly, no out of the box malfunctions. I
guess maybe I should take the batteries out of my M6 so they will not
corrode? The 7 spoils you.