Subject: [Leica] Harrison & Harrison
From: Marc James Small <msmall@infi.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 12:08:55 -0500

At 06:38 PM 1/26/03 -0700, Tim Atherton wrote:

>> Harrison and Harrison in California makes a complete range of Series
>> filters and adapters, in all sizes, for remarkly low prices.
>>
>> Marc
>
> Any idea of a good stockist Marc?

Harrison and Harrison sells directly, big orders and small.  They produce
allmost all filters used by Hollywood, so the high quality of their wares
seems assured, Henning's rather odd experience to the contrary.  (But then
I have always found Hoya to make junk filters, and Henning likes them, so I
guess there is little accounting for our individual experiences.)

Harrison & Harrison Optical Engineers
Unit "E"
1835 Thunderbolt Drive
Porterville California 93257