Subject: [Leica] Not gambling, no skill involved
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 19:31:52 -0600

Yesterday, If you didn't know,  it was Super Bowl Sunday.

Here in Louisiana, we do a  fun thing.  Everyone picks a square, and puts up
some money.  At the end of each quarter, some of us share the money. At the
end of the game, we all share the rest  with one person.  Everyone in the
family gets involved.

We give Grandpa a pen with disappearing  ink when it is his turn to pick a
square.  Granddaughter puts her name in the square. Oh what fun!

http://www.sonc.com/super_bowl.htm

Regards,

SonC  (Sonny Carter)
http://www.sonc.com