Subject: Re: [Leica] Mark Pope's PAW Week 4
From: "Mark Pope" <leica.user@ntlworld.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 06:26:00 -0000

Hi Chris,

fair point about needing a reflector it's one of the joys (?) of shooting in
an office environment with only fluorescent ceiling lights.  However, these
dudes take their chess seriously and I didn't want to intrude.  Someone else
has pointed out the right hand being a little 'hot'.  It needs darkening
down to stop it being so dominant.

Thanks for your feedback.

regards

Mark