Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW4 Explanation Wanted
From: "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 09:26:30 +0100

> Simone
>
> I don't quite get the title, in reference to the guard, who appears as if
> he is heeding natures call.
>
> Jerry

No he is a real guard the area in front of te nairobi building is a parking
lot .Most of the time this guy just stood there gazing at the building or
beyond.It,s very big even think it,s the Kenyan world trade center.That gave
it a bit of an ominous(is that a word)feel hence the title.I had my doubts
about including one since it,s not my language so probably  get it wrong
anyway.I,ll skip captions next time.
Thanks for looking
simon( no e)

Message from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] Traveling by air with RabidWinder?)