Subject: RE: [Leica] PAW4 Explanation Wanted
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 11:26:04 -0500

I think, Simon, that what this discussion shows is that this is a photo
that doesn't work - I couldn't tell, would have no way to tell from
looking at the photo, that the man wearing the baseball cap is a guard.
Nor do I know, without the explanation, what this particular photo is
supposed to show me, other than a tall building and a short man.

Sorry - sometimes they work, and sometimes they don't. :-)

B. D.