Subject: Re: [Leica] The Sekonic 'do it al' meters are pretty cool!
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 19:29:36 -0700

Many of these "do it all" and zoom meters suffer from flare affected
readings in reflected spot mode. Do the old bright light test to check
how much this may effect the meter you are looking at. The Sekonic 518
is one that has had complaints about flare affected readings.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net> (Re: [Leica] The Sekonic 'do it al' meters are pretty cool!)