Subject: RE: [Leica] Fast lens.
From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 07:35:52 -0800 (PST)

Thankyou all. I'm gonna get one. However, if the
rectangular hood is anything like my 35mm cron
(without the cutout), then the first thing I'll do is
replace it. I hate the square hood without the cutout.
Shooting the landscape format is ok, but for portrait
format, the square hood just blocks out the right top
corner too much to my liking. Maybe its a mental
thing, but a blocking a chunk of the top right-hand
corner while framing, to me is a visual eye-sore.