Subject: Re: [Leica] piezography question
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 13:49:39 -0800

At 03:33 PM 1/29/2003 +0100, you wrote:

>May i presume that you like it?
>simon

Definitely!  I haven't used my darkroom for anything but developing film in
the last two years.  Piezography is fantastic.  The prints have a depth
from the many shades of gray that surpass anything I was ever able to do in
the darkroom.  Cone now has several tones of ink sets available from
Selenium to Sepia.  There are so many choices of papers that I'll never get
to try them all.

Tina

Message from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] RE: Some shots in the heat)
Message from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] piezography question)