Subject: Re: [Leica] 2002 beach noctilux photos
From: Steven Alexander <alexpix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 14:30:47 -0500

on 1/29/03 11:03 AM, bdcolen at bdcolen@earthlink.net wrote:
 we also totally agree that the
> Noctilux is a valuable lens to use when there is virtually no light and
> you absolutely must get the image. ;-)

Or as a creative device as in this case...a set of pictures that use, quite
admirable, the signature of this damn fast lens.

To relegate any tool to just a single use (virtually no light) is to shut
ones mind to other possibilities that can aid in making interesting visual
images.  I think these shallow depth of field with blooming highlights
pictures produce something you would not get with another lens and are
successful.

My 2 cents

Happy snaps,
Steven Alexander