Subject: Re: [Leica] photographer needed in Victoria
From: nhcharch@netscape.net (Noel Charchuk)
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 16:16:12 -0500

See the archives for a bit of discussion on wedding photography and rates by the inimitable Ted Grant:
http://mejac.palo-alto.ca.us/leica-users/v23/msg11691.html

in which he wrote:

The charge for that was $1000. which at the time was a big chunk of cash,
not by today's standards though.  I figured that would scare them off, nope
only more asked! So I upped it to $2000. and the same "here's the film give
me my money" deal.  Slowed down the requests, but they still kept
coming..... So it went to $3000.00 same deal, I shoot it my way, you pay
cash, I give film and they were out of my face. Yep and there were a few.

And I shot just as you describe, available light, is there any other? And
when I got to a point where I really didn't want to do them at all, I asked
ridiculously high fees and it finally got them out of my face.

; )

Noel
YMMV, offer void where prohibited, all prices quoted in CDN $ unless you want to pay US $$, which I am sure he would ccept.