Subject: [Leica] Friday FS
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 13:00:14 -0800

Leica R6, black.  Exc++ condition, small marks below camera mount, tiny
marks on reflex housing, beginning of brassing around corners. (To put
things in perspective: From three feet away, you won't see any of
these.)  Works 100% fine. Comes with Leica (SLR) strap & body cap.
$690.

Two Leica Motor-Drive-R battery packs.  Exc++ condition.  Make me an
offer.

Shipping (certified, insured, lower 48) is $8 for small items and $12
for large items and cumulative.  Elsewhere at cost.

Five day money back guarantee (minus shipping costs), provided items
are in exactly the same condition as when you received them and
packaged and shipped as well as I do (double-boxed, insured).  No
questions asked, but please know what you are buying.

I'm willing to consider full or partial trades for things which I'm
interested in.  Currently: Visoflex gear, Voigtländer 21mm.