Subject: Re: [Leica] Fwd: A clarification of warranty repairs requested.
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 15:28:12 -0700

I cannot say you would have to enquire at Leica USA. New equipment
bought through proper distribution channels will have an international
warranty of a specific period which will be honored by any Leica
distributor. Extended warrantees may or may not have international
coverage. I would suspect not myself but that is speculation on my part.

John Collier