Subject: Re: [Leica] 1.5/5.8cm Sonnarex
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 15:05:12 -0800

Marc

Are those like the one you had Steve Grimes do a partial
restoration, for about a months salary?

The 58mm ones were originally for the Contax "D" SLR,
but remounted in LTM.

I saw quite a few 50mm ones with aluminum Leica threads
right after the war.  f1.5 and f2.0 both.  Never saw a
Sonnarex or bronze-anodized one though.

Jerry