Subject: [Leica] New Waterford-Leica Collectable?
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 19:51:45 -0500

Hmmmm-
    Leica camera, in collaboration with Waterford Crystal, is proud to
announce a new Collectable. A crystal , 15cm bust is to be sold that, from
the left, is of  Mr. Hanns-Peter Cohn, and from the right, Roger Horn.
Viewed head on, it's Oskar Barnack. Made from modern-day laser scan
techniques of the subject (except for Oskar, of course) the piece is so
realistic, the eyes seem to follow your wallet wherever it goes!
 Ed