Subject: Re: [Leica] Learning to see: CORRECTION
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 10:38:04 +0100

With regard to the book I mentioned, there were errors in both the
title and the author's name: It should have been:

Baron; Create with your camera

The following book sellers have it in stock. The last guy charges 65
pounds sterling or 100 dollars, so it must be a good book
contentswise, because it is just a small paperback. Or could it be
that it includes six pictures of young Marilyn Monroe, not published
elsewhere. Having seen the price, I am now going to do a deep, deep
search for my old copy.

http://www.broadwaystudio.co.uk/Photo%20Books.htm

http://www.imagesbrighton.com/booksAE.htm

http://antiqbook.com/boox/pmr/2669.shtml