Subject: RE: [Leica] Marc Lewell/CHASE is out of the office.
From: nhcharch@netscape.net (Noel Charchuk)
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2003 15:00:15 -0500

So glad to hear he is gone again, and that we will be informed every time a LUG message is sent to him for the next week.  What is wroing with unsubscribing if you are going to be away from the list.
Oh well, maybe we should go to his office, and see if he has any Leicas we can steal there, because we know he is away!  : )

Noel