Subject: RE: [Leica] Chinese New Year Parade
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 12:39:52 +0100

Eric

I liked most of those. Was the decision to concentrate on the crowd
deliberate or is that just how it turned out?

There were two new year parades in Paris over the weekend and I hope to
post something myself this week. Last year I shot colour and black and
white but this year it was just colour. I took a digital camera with me
and had a crash course in shutter lag. Terrible, I couldn't take a shot
of anything that was moving quickly without getting a different
photograph from the one I wanted. No such problem with the M6 and R4S.

Very contrasting weather, Saturday was snowy and very cold, yesterday
overcast and warmer.

Thanks for sharing.

Steve