Subject: RE: [Leica] was kitty shotz - now pussy portraits
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 12:02:21 -0500

Without being too crass, BD - my email program won't let me view anything
because of some "nasty" words in you subject line - It went to Defcon 2 ( 2
being the number of hot peppers assigned to your subject line).  Please in
future you must do better - I've never seen what Defcon 4 looks like so
there's your new target........ just joking    ernie :)