Subject: Re: [Leica] Cat pictures
From: Mike Durling <durling@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 20:40:31 -0500

Actually your portfolio holds up pretty well compared to the others.  I
do agree that there are some very talented photographers in that group.

Mike D

Robert Marvin wrote:

- --
My apologies. A short time ago I wrote:

Just to be perverse: http://www.FGPAonline.com/Marvin.html

INTENDING to post just THIS ONE cat image:

   http://www.FGPAonline.com/rm/Max_in_Maine,_801.jpg

NOT my whole d*** portfolio which would take more cutzpah then I
normally have, especially since only a few of my photos on the FGPA
website are Leica shots. However, now that I've made this error, some
people might want to look at the member portfolio section of the FGPA
site http://www.FGPAonline.com/prtf.htm --most members are FAR more
talented than I am.

Bob Marvin