Subject: RE: [Leica] Some things that got ignored....
From: David Degner <leicanews@myrealbox.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 21:46:35 -0600

This is where I should have tested the page more thouroughly.
If you have a popup blocker (usually stops those annoying adds) turn it off.
When the blank page loads it should make another browser window that is
smaller because the page is in a horizontal format.
Look for another window down on your toolbar.

David Degner