Subject: Re: [Leica] was kitty shotz - now pussy portraits
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 09:28:45 +0100

Sam,

I used to worry about it a bit, having an 8-year old daughter and a
13-year old son who like to surf. But these days, to see any real porn
(as opposed to just naked people) you have to input a credit card
number, so I am not too concerned. I am much more concerned about
privacy and chat rooms, so I have forbidden my children to register at
any web sites without checking with me first, and participation in chat
rooms is strictly banned.

Nathan

Sam Krneta wrote:
> Hey Ernie,
>
> All BS aside, (oops) is there such a program out there? What do others on
> the group use to protect kids from the wild, wild, internet, without having
> to stand over their shoulder. I tried the one that comes with IE 6 but that
> either lets porn through, or you have to have the admin there during use
> because it blocks everything.
>
> Anyone?

- --
Nathan Wajsman