Subject: [Leica] Leica motor winder doesn't seem to fit
From: "Joe Stephens" <joe@atchou.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 09:39:35 -0600

Hi, I got a Leica M Motor winder on Ebay, and it doesn't seem to
fit correctly.  It doesn't appear damaged in any way, or out of alignment.

There is an "on" lever on underneath the film that rotates 180 degrees.
When
it is "off" it looks like it should fit, but it is a few millimeters short
of
being flush like the Leica baseplate, and I can't rotate the lever to "On".

Any ideas, or is it a bum unit?