Subject: [Leica] Michiel's PAW
From: Michiel Fokkema <michiel.fokkema@wanadoo.nl>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 21:47:42 +0100

Hello,

Now that I also start to realise that even more cameras and lenses does
not mean that you shoot better pictures, it is time to start my own PAW.
My time is mostly divided between my family and my work. Most of the
pictures will therefore be either about my kids or are shot on one of my
bussines trips.
My scanner is not state of the art and I can not promise to be right on
time every week but at least I will try.

Comments and critque are welcome

http://home.wanadoo.nl/michiel.fokkema/paw/paw.html

Happy shooting,

                      Michiel Fokkema