Subject: [Leica] PAW-Week 5-Nude, with URL
From: Teresa299@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 16:03:51 EST

Maybe if I didn't have a pounding headache I would have included the direct
URL to my week 5 PAW in the first LUG note.

http://www.vonseidl.net/patchouli/KMVSPAWweek5.html

Same comments as with previous announcement...

This week's offering isn't from Leica, but part of my PAW nevertheless.

It's another of my explorations of the darkness in the light of day.

Gothic, but not in the stereotypical sense of dripping blood and bat wings.
(though you CAN see the blood in her veins, but I suspect it was pulsing not
dripping).

Comments, commentary welcome.
Kim

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] PAW-Week 5-Nude, with URL)