Subject: Re: [Leica] I bought me a scanner!
From: "Andrew Amundsen" <andy@tcinternet.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 05:32:59 -0600

Dear Martin, Be sure to explore the controls in the 'Pixel Polish'
mode and the various exposure controls that can be applied before the
scan is made. I've had great results from B&W scans. Much more work
with slide.

BTW I discovered you can also scan E-6 films in strips of six
unmounted in the same carrier as the negatives. You get more of the
full frame this way. Ask the lab NOT to mount the slides and treat
them like negs.

Good luck, good learning...

Sincerly, Andrew Amundsen