Subject: [Leica] FS - Leica literature to add to your collection
From: nhcharch@netscape.net (Noel Charchuk)
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 13:00:48 -0500

Are you looking for the proper sales brochure or other Leica material to go with your camera? Check this list out.

Leica M4-2 6 page fold out Sales brochure, excellent condition $5

Leica M4-2 6 page fold out sales Brochure, glue marks on back, where a label was removed   $4

Leica PA-Curtagon-R 35 mm lens instuction sheet $10

Leicaflex SL Sales brochure booklet 21 noteworthy features  $8 each (two
available)

Leica M5 24 page color sales brochure booklet, very good condition, some
writing within on back cover, and inside in a couple of places. $8

Leica Authorized Service Center booklet, 1978 $5

Pradovit RC projector sales brochure $5

Leica Symbol of optical precision sales leaflet, including M4, Leicaflex SL,projectors and binoculars $4

M4 system brochure, color, 8 pages $5

Leicaflex SL and Pradovit leaflet, color $3

Air mail on any of the  above items will be about $1.50 to the US, or $3.00
international

Take the whole lot off my hands for $55, a savings of $10 I will include air mail shipping. Paypal is available.

Contact me off list at nhcharch@netscape.net

Noel