Subject: Re: [Leica] February PLUG Meeting
From: Robert Clark <rclark01@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 06:42:34 -0500

Hi Sal:
Would like to join you guys but with bad weather up here in Lancaster
don't think I'll make it down.  Nice pic of Colin Powell in the
Viewfinder.  Do you know where and when the spring LHSA shoot is in
Annapolis?  Hope things are well with you.  Kim says hello and we hope
to get up to the Leica Gallery this spring.

Robert Clark
Lancaster, PA