Subject: Re: [Leica] High speed color films...
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 07:36:32 -0600

Austin,
I commonly shoot 800 Fuji, and now rate it about a half stop slower with
normal processing.  I often shoot in mixed light, and almost always with
existing light.  I do moderate color correction in my scans, but often the
prints that come from the Fuji Frontier processor look quite nice from
tungsten light.
A few examples:

http://www.sonc.com/paw2/proof.htm
http://www.sonc.com/paw2/arabi.htm