Subject: Re: [Leica] I bought me a scanner!
From: Jim Hedger <jrhedger@pdq.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 09:25:40 -0600

On 2/6/03 8:17 PM, "S Dimitrov" <sld@earthlink.net> wrote:

> While this is not a scanner comment, I would like to comment on the portrait.
> Pose the person, don't let them pose themselves. It will look more
> natural that way.
> Slobodan Dimitrov
>
> Martin Howard wrote:
>>         http://homepage.mac.com/mvhoward/images/miri.html
>>
> --
S. Dimitrov,
Opinions are like a**holes everyone has one, just some are full of s***.
Martins portrait was one of the most stunning I have ever seen and of a very
beautiful and "devilish" lady. I know neither person but the photo speaks
both to me. Of course it is my opinion too. I am just not full of it.
Envious of not having the skill to take the shot and not knowing her.

Jim

Replies: Reply from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] I bought me a scanner!)