Subject: Re: [Leica] Series Polarizer question
From: nhcharch@netscape.net (Noel Charchuk)
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 12:04:16 -0500

Well that explains it. The lenses I have that take the Series VI filter are the 90 and 135 Elmarit, which have their own built in hoods, with no wheel. I guess Leica decided one should only use contrast filters with those lenses. Thanks for the info, as usual, you are a veritable fount of knowledge, Doug.

Noel