Subject: [Leica] Leica "old Style" 50 1.4 Summilux??
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@rcn.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 12:54:42 -0500

Hi!
    I happened to purchase one of the LAST old style 50 1.4 Summilux Lenses
(43mm filter, metal vented hood  - close focus (only :-)  ) 1.0 meter. It's
one of the last, white box and all, - a week later the new one came out.
    Is this lens worth any more now? Is it different (optics wise?) than the
newer version?
Thanks!
        Ed

Replies: Reply from Lucien <director@ubi.edu> (Re: [Leica] Leica "old Style" 50 1.4 Summilux??)