Subject: RE: [Leica] High speed color films...
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 13:01:20 -0500

> Austin,
>
> Why don't you just buy a roll or two, shoot it under the conditions
> *you* experience, and draw your own conclusions?
>
> Nathan

Well, Nathan, because I DID exactly that a few years ago with Fuji NGH and
found it to be not to my liking.  In fact it sucked to put it simply.  Way
too grainy and color was WAY off.

I was hoping people would respond with what they had found WRT the color
balance of the newly available films, and specifically, what films they were
using.  Yes, I could simply, every so often, go out and buy one roll of each
of the available higher speed films and spend my time trying each of the,
but I though I'd ask others for their experience before doing that, if
that's OK with you, that is...

;-)