Subject: RE: [Leica] High speed color films...
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 21:16:39 +0100 (MET)

Austin,
I think Fuji was the first one out with their "Fouth layer" making it easy
to balance color in mixed lighting situations, but from what I can read
Agfa, Konica and Kodak (Supra films), have all fairly successfully played
the game of catch-up.

I like Fuji, mostly because I'm used to it. With both of them (800 and
1600) I like to give them a half stop more than what the meter says. Start
with Fuji 800. I think you'll like it.
Daniel