Subject: Re: [Leica] dry mounting Epson 2200 prints
From: enitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 16:15:34 -0500

Richard - I don't have any experience dry mounting inkjet prints -
several years ago on one of the forums I asked about drymounting FB
prints and was jumped on by all sorts of people - telling me that I
shouldn't and that it was archival.  They all advised using precut (
or learn to cut your own which I did) mat and then use the archival
tape.  One difference is that with a FB print if I ever wanted to do
soemthing like tone the print I could if it were attached only by
tape - not a concern for inkjet prints.  I have in general stopped
using my hot seal press for this purpose.

ernie