Subject: [Leica] Chinese new year album 2
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 00:42:35 +0100

I've just added the second album of photographs taken during the
Parisian Chinese new year to...

http://www.steveunsworth.co.uk/Albums/chinese_new_year/album2

As I mentioned earlier these were all taken on Fuji Superia 800 film. I
was mainly using this film because the SLR shots were taken with an
180mm lens in pretty poor light.

My personal favourites are 03 and 04 - because the percussive effects of
fireworks making me realise why I could never be James Nachtway, and 13
purely because of the facial expression and the (lack of) depth of field
- - I was _very_ (too?) close to the fireworks.

I expect there will be a third album of M6 shots soon - you have been
warned yet again ;-)

The first album remains at...

http://www.steveunsworth.co.uk/Albums/chinese_new_year/album1

Steve