Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: snowboard/skateboard culture
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 18:07:04 -0600

BD, I agree with you 100%, and may I add that the most polite group of
people I have taken pictures of in the past ten years or so are a related
group, punk rockers.

They seem genuinely flattered to let me shoot, and when I shared pictures
for web use, they ALWAYS gave me a credit.

Among the good  folks who forget, The National Park Service,  The United
Way, and a few dozen other model citizens.  Others have said that Billboard
magazine "forgets" to credit, and the list goes on.

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com