Subject: Re: [Leica] Warranty Issues
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2003 10:06:18 -0700

Leica USA Pasport Protection Plan covers anything except the two most
common losses of fire and theft. In one Leica magazine, they drove a
Porsche over top a R8 to demonstrate the camera's ruggedness. I do not
need a plan that covers frivolous miss-uses and I resent having to pay
for it.

John Collier