Subject: RE: [Leica] High speed color films...
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 21:07:42 -0500

Sonny,

Why are you being such an ass?  Your comment is arrogant, presumptuous as
well as complete bullshit.  It adds no value to the thread, and I can't
imagine for the life of me what you hope to accomplish by posting it, except
to demean me, which I don't appreciate, and is entirely inappropriate.

Austin