Subject: Re: [Leica] Kip Peterson - PAW week 6
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2003 09:04:35 +0100

Kip,

The Lonely Tree is nice, the texture in the snow comes through well,
but...the tree is just not lonely enough! The line of trees or bushes in
the background really spoils the composition for me, especially since it
blends with the base of the tree. Perhaps a viewpoint to your left, so
that at least the base of the tree were isolated in the snow, would have
improved things.

Nathan