Subject: [Leica] PAW 6 dlridings
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 09:48:04 +0100 (MET)

Sorry, LUG, I missed my Rolleicord while I was away.

http://www.geocities.com/daniel_ridings/paw2003/6.html

I'm off to Oslo in a couple of hours and I am really hoping to find the M3
I, in the last moment, decided not to take to Zimbabwe and tucked away in
a safe place. The M4 I found behind Philo of Alexandria on the bookshelf
(I had explicitly told my wife about that one before I left) but the M3
was removed from my bag at the last moment.

I hid an M3 in a project apartment on Olive Street in St. Louis once in
the seventies. Never did find that little gem. It's probably gathering
dust in a vent or something. I did look everywhere though.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] PAW 6 dlridings)