Subject: Re: [Leica] Warranty Issues
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2003 15:09:17 -0800

John

You did not read what I wrote!  This store only sells US Leica
gear.  No gray market.  US Leica stuff with or without Passport.

Do not attempt to tell me what I experienced. I am fairly expert
in Leica dealing.  It was the same box, remove the Passport and
it is cheaper.  I do have the ability to read the numbers on the
paperwork.  You do not, because you are not here.

Why are you bringing up those lies about Gray Market?

All your protestations will not change the real world. I know
what I was offered.  I know what I accepted.

Be careful, or I will bring Austin Franklin into this discussion :-)

Jerry